It has been too long since I have expressed myself in writing. My body, mind and soul has craved to revisit the spiritual vortex, but I wouldn’t let it because of my getting caught up in ambition. Not a bad thing, but I forgot to stop and smell the roses, so to speak.
I had experienced strange premonitions, ones of grave result. They made me feel very uneasy, emotional and sad. But after some thought I realised that there was another beacon of thought that I never noticed bearing no relation to the darkness of morbid emotion. It felt more like I was now aware of a new “door” that I needed to open and step through, it was time for me to enter another journey. I am calling this my “Life refuelling pit stop”. Why this? Simple. I faced my fears not too long ago, took a leap of faith, the last few months after the leap took some time for me to adjust to due to a break in my creature comfort routine which I had repeated for 13 years, and now I’m finally in the clearing. I have adjusted to the new me and I need to stop to refuel, check my priority-oil, pump up my motivation-tyres and do a quick check on my personal journey-map to make sure I am still on track.
The timing is perfect because whilst I was adjusting to my new adventure, I gained another layer of knowledge. Knowledge of self and my ambition’s love for my life’s new challenge.
- Sabbatical or Self-Indulgence? (chrisbrady.typepad.com)
- Need Help Looking On The Bright Side? (melissajoelliott.wordpress.com)
- Enlightened Beings -The Secrets To Transcending Laziness , by Jafree Ozwald (deretornoacasa.wordpress.com)
- Shontrelle Yvette (soulhealingangelicguidance.wordpress.com)
- Mastering the Mental-Space (treasurepockets.com)
- 5 Small Ways to Create Your Own Happiness (psychcentral.com)