I downloaded many an app off iTunes, as one does like a typical Apple junkie, and have found one that I can use 365 days a year. For FREE! And there are great benefits in this app… Like self-awareness, breaking free of experiential conditioning, and so forth….
The app is called:
A section in this 365 day app has caught my attention, it involves the use of colour reminding you to be mindful, and I would like to share this with you today, I’m sure you won’t mind…
Awareness Practice ~ February 19 to 24 ~
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. ~C.G. Jung
Smile each time you see the colour red. Take a deep breath and feel the pain melt away.
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they’re yours. ~Richard Bach
Smile each time you see the colour orange. Can you feel the limitations fall away?
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. ~Kahlil Gibran
Smile each time you see the colour yellow. Can you feel that shell breaking?
Everybody is all right really. ~Winnie the Pooh
Smile each time you see the colour green. Remind yourself that everybody is all right really.
Joy is not in things, it is in us. ~Richard Wagner
Smile each time you see the colour blue. Can you feel the joy?
Millions of people wish for immortality, that don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy afternoon. ~Susan Ertz
Smile each time you see the colour purple. Take a deep breath and feel the tension release.
Not too shabby, don’t you think? Have a beautiful day. 🙂
- Relaxing Perfection (hanaandgeorge.wordpress.com)
- You Can’t Heal With Your Eyes Closed (chanageinmypocket.com)
- Mindfulness: How do I “live in the present”? What does it mean to “Live in the Now”? – by Jaq White (holainandalucia.wordpress.com)
- Moderation Is The Keynote (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Thought Ripple: Being Mindful of Happiness (2voices1song.com)
- Moving between States of Awareness.. (rgbwaves.wordpress.com)
- Colour and Vibration – using Colour and Light Language to Balance your Chakras and Aura – Psychology of Colour – Article by Jelila (jelila.wordpress.com)
- Insight meditation (mindfulbalance.org)
- Cognitive Associations (robertjrgraham.com)
- One more Post about Mind and Meditation (sarmoung.wordpress.com)